Arch workshop

Class : building workshop Location : Ravensbourne University Date : Tuesday, 27 September 2016 At the first task, I learnt great archite...

Class : building workshop
Location : Ravensbourne University
Date : Tuesday, 27 September 2016

At the first task, I learnt great architect lecture class. I saw their work. That's amazing. I like Droog Design. They are product designer. Their work look strange and difference. One of my favourite is Zaha Hadid. She is the Queen of curve. I have ever went to korea country. She designed DongDeamun Design plaza(DDP). That's really amazing building. That's I never seeing before! I think this lecture is really interesting. Some work was clever and designed to solve the problem.
Second task, I started to sketch structure the building and designed to put the ball inside. I have sketch 6 ways. I chosen one of my sketch that's strong structure. After that, the tutor told us to drawing our friend but do not saw the paper and put 3 ball inside their face.
Next, I did the building from spaghetti. It's rather weak. So I should be careful.Started from the base. I try to connected it.. When my building have finished. I put 3 ball inside.
Last,  I used paper to wrap it. The tutor test our building by dropped basketball on our work. Just curious live or die..

What didn't work and why?
- I don't like the hot glue when I used on spaghetti because It's quite weak.
What could I have done differently/better?
- If I have more time to design. I think I can do this better. Because this class is really interesting for me. I think for this time I can did only good structure but cannot complexity.
What if anything surprised me?
-At last task, I did A3 and A4 to protect my building. I didn't design it before so my work was not good when I try to input the paper inside.
How can I prepare/plan for tomorrow/next week? 
- I think next time I should prepare myself to look up more reference.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images