Photography Class

Date : Wed, 14 September 2016                                                                   Location : Ravensbourne University        ...

Date : Wed, 14 September 2016                                                                  
Location : Ravensbourne University
                                                                                                             
Today, I have a photography workshop, The tutor taught emotion and feeling from the picture. One of my favourite picture is nirvana's cover, that have a baby and money. I think It's very creative and funny. After that tutor taught us how to setting camera and give DSLR camera to us for take a photo outside. I bring my camera to university today, very lucky. It's FUJI XA-2

- shoot an image with with a shallow depth of field
- shoot an image with with a great depth of field
- shoot an image with with a very fast shutter speed
- shoot an image with with a very slow shutter speed
- shoot an image with with a low ISO
- shoot an image with with a high ISO
- shoot an image with with correct white balance
- shoot an image with with in correct white balance


FUJI XA-2 : ISO 800 - I think this is very nice photo. I like the light thought the shadow and door.

FUJI XA-2 : ISO 200 - This picture is over light. I cannot seen any details.

FUJI XA-2 : ISO 6400 - This picture is under light. I can seen the detail in this picture but this is not clear.

Shoot an image with with a very fast shutter speed

Shoot an image with with a great depth of field

Shoot an image with with a shallow depth of field

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images