Bridge

Class : Architect Workshop Location : Ravensbourne University Today we designed a bridge model. To start, I sketched some of my bri...

Class : Architect Workshop
Location : Ravensbourne University

Today we designed a bridge model. To start, I sketched some of my bridge on the paper. The main idea is strong structure and suppose the ship can sail under my bridge. I design 3 ways.
-First is strong structure and simple.
-Second, I create more complexity on my imagine.
-Third, I mix between simple and complex but it's still look futuristic.

Task two, I am working with my new group. We created an enormous bridge. This was a challenge. We used elastic to connect the bamboo. For the structure we chosen to create a curve floor. First time, we have the problem with the floor because the paper was not strong enough. So we used bamboo to support under the paper. 
The end result was amazing. I really like it. For this project, I have a problem with communication because sometimes I can't understand their idea.
What didn't work and why?
-The elastic was difficult to control. May be we should use the glue instead.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images