Lens Base Media - Animation

Class : Lens Base Media Location : Ravensbourne University Today we create short video. First task, I did stop motion with my friend ...

Class : Lens Base Media
Location : Ravensbourne University

Today we create short video. First task, I did stop motion with my friend Regina. We design minion to transform to be purple one from the film. We draw the character over 12 pages. After that, we used Stop Motion Application on iPhone to take picture and created video. 
What didn't work and why?
- I though it should have more time to do this because the stop motion is thoroughly.

Second task, we did video about utopia and dystopia. We have a lot ideas. Last, we chosen car and bicycle to convey rich and poor people. The result was very funny. We are good team work. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images