Life Drawing

Class : Life Drawing Location : Ravensbourne University Date : 12 August 2016 This is my first time to drawing life drawing with nude mo...

Class : Life Drawing
Location : Ravensbourne University
Date : 12 August 2016

This is my first time to drawing life drawing with nude model. In this workshop I used charcoal on A2 papers. I drawing 10-15 mins. The model changes post when until 10-15 mins. I like the shape of body curve. I think shape of human are very amazing, the muscle was beautiful. This is some of my sketch. I emphasis shadow. Sometime I used eraser for the light shadow.

What didn't work and why?
-I though the charcoal is difficult to control but It's better than pencil.
What could I have done differently/better?
-I try to drawing various shape. I think if I have enough time I can do it better.
What if anything surprised me?
-The model, she is very professional and her body have nice muscle so I can see shape and curve on her body.
How can I prepare/plan for tomorrow/next week?
-If I have chance to study life drawing. I'm sure I cannot miss this. I'm very enjoy in this class and hope more time.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images