Indesign Class

Today I learnt Indesign workshop. I got brief to did on Indesign programme. I find out reference from Pinterest, Behance, Dribbble and each...

Today I learnt Indesign workshop. I got brief to did on Indesign programme. I find out reference from Pinterest, Behance, Dribbble and each other. Then tutor gave us the short cut in Indesign. There made me easier . Some of short cut seem like Ps or Ai but some of short cut are not. That made me confuse. For the concept I wanted minimal&clean style. I created simple layout and put picture and some of text inside the grids.  I used different style and basic forms such as circle, square.  I designed pattern on Ai and used on background in Indesign. I adding Gotham font in pages but various size for made my work more interesting.


Here is my outcomes








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images