Zine Project

I got brief to do zine project. I chose to designed travel project. The inspiration came from I want to go outside London for travel. So...

I got brief to do zine project.


I chose to designed travel project. The inspiration came from I want to go outside London for travel. So this is my good chance to do something interested. I started from research interesting place outside London. I wrote 23 place on my sketchbook. Then I chose 8 place that I think most interesting. After that I try to list function topic such as the price of the ticket from London, Night time, Food, Must go, Place you should come on each season etc. After I knew the function, I designed the colour and style. I wanted to use difference layout because I though that made my work not boring and looks fun. I try to use fresh colour. For my concept, I wanted this zine not serious like another travel guide book and look fun. The image I chose Black&White image because It looks nice when  combine with fresh colour on background. My experiment, I chose to research about Typography. I design "T". The meaning is from travel. I designed in different style. I try paper cut, colour, black&white. This is some of my work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images