Day&Night Project

This is our Christmas project. Our brief is create and develop idea. For outcome of this work the ideas are convey to magazine cover. Firs...

This is our Christmas project. Our brief is create and develop idea. For outcome of this work the ideas are convey to magazine cover.

First of all, I started my project with the mapping. I demonstrated and brainstorm the ideas into the paper. When I listen Day&Night. My ideas are something different such as food, drink, black&white, animals, feeling etc. I started from wrote everything I think. Then I chose to use "Animals" to be my topic. I think this topic is interesting because it have various kinds of animal. Some of animals can see at night and find victim at night as well. In contract, some of animals spend time in the morning to live, eat, fly, etc. But it look too much if I research animals. So I decided to research how to live day&night about butterfly.

What do you need in your folio?
- I combine between drawing and paper cut for this work. These will interesting when I use different technique.

I started drawing Butterfly and chose character that I like. Then I choose material that I want to cut. I chose a bit hard paper because It's nicer than soft paper. Here is my final outcomes.



I took photos Day&Night.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images