Inforgraphic

I started from research what is infographic. I think infographic is when you get information and you want to separate information in easier ...

I started from research what is infographic. I think infographic is when you get information and you want to separate information in easier way to people. That include story(content), goal(function), visual form. I find reference from Dribbble, Pinterest, Behance etc. I see some inspiration because that times I'm not sure what I want to do. I think spread topic before like food&drink, world, pollution, smart phone, insomnia, work, weather. Then, I scope it. I chose food&drink. The one I can think is 'coffee fact'. Lots of people drink coffee everyday. It's popular drink but they haven't known coffee too much. I find coffee information. Where is it from? How much can we drink? How many people can drink coffee on average per day? Secret of coffee. Kind of coffee. After that I try to separate information to diagram. I chose interesting data to my infographic. When I got information. I was thinking which platform suitable with my design. I think my target should be group who drink coffee. So I think I should design like label on a cup of coffee. They can see me design directly. I sketched on my sketchbook. Then I use Ai. programme for design illustration because this comfortable than Ps. Here is outcomes.


Then, I printed and cut the paper; stick on cups.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images