Application&Website

Today, I learnt develop and understanding of graphic design on digital interfaces and on screen environments. I started research from find...



Today, I learnt develop and understanding of graphic design on digital interfaces and on screen environments. I started research from find target group that I want to design application for. Then I brainstorm ideas about topic example food&drink, home, travel, social etc. I chose home. So I started research human behaviour who use apps, find style, colour, artists, trend in 2017, start sketching wireframe, and design outcomes. I want to design something that Semi-flat. So I added some shadow on button. In my opinion, Design isn't art so have to be functional. So every page that I designed. I uploaded to my phone and test on mobile like size of button, text to show function.

For outcome
- I like the fresh colour I use. If I have more time. I want to try different colour.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images