Campaign

Today, I got new project to design Campaign. Soof taught about How this translated through cross media. Soof shows an example in different ...


Today, I got new project to design Campaign. Soof taught about How this translated through cross media. Soof shows an example in different styles. Then, I start to researched Ads and Campaign that I like. It suppose to have some effect. I decided to do something about animals. I research animal Ads on Youtube and started to drawing on my skecthbook. Here is some of my research.




After that I found Dolphin news. They told How bad dolphin life in Seaworld. I more researched about Dolphin in Seaworld. That's so sad for me. So I decided to do about Dolphin in Seaworld I designed poster in different ideas. The main idea is how to convey dolphin in Seaworld life. I retouch dolphin and play with size that I got inspiration from ads that I researched.

If I have more time I want to retouched in different place but still similar concept.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images