Cover Book

First of all, I got brief to develop and understanding of series book design and how visual identity. I started from researched series. That...

First of all, I got brief to develop and understanding of series book design and how visual identity. I started from researched series. That I wanted to design. Then I research target market.  I want to design book that I used to read before. So I chose the book name 'Me Before you'. I started to research this book about, typography, style and contextual of this book. Then, I find inspiration from Cover book designer name Caleb Luke In. Luke' work was amazing. I liked her style and her drawing so much. I draw some pattern from her work. I want to adapt it on my final outcomes. Then I sketch some of layout about text and photos but I want to design something different. So I decided to keep it simple and only white colour. Here is some of my finals outcomes.

For outcome
- I really the outcome but I think I might add some colour. May this will be nicer. If I have time I want to add more detail such as little girl and boy paper cut from this story.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images