3D

For my first week, I start with the research about 3D. Now they have 36days project that invites designers, illustrators and graphic artist...


For my first week, I start with the research about 3D. Now they have 36days project that invites designers, illustrators and graphic artists to express their particular view on letters and numbers of our alphabet. When I see their work. That work gives the inspiration. The aims of the project to be a space for creative around typography and its endless graphic possibilities. This is interesting because more than 99,999 photos were uploaded via social online come with Hashtag #36days. You can see lots of work from the different designer and various style from these hashtags.

I decided to create some 3D work. I used Cinema4D programme. I start from some basic shapes. I learnt tools on this programme, then I add color in these forms and try set lighting, composition, typography. Here are some of my experiment.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images