Book Workshop

Today I have book workshop. The tutor prepare equipment for us such as paper, needle, string, etc. This workshop spends time around 1 hour. ...

Today I have book workshop. The tutor prepare equipment for us such as paper, needle, string, etc. This workshop spends time around 1 hour. There are 5-6 people in this group. I do page making for a book in 2 ways, First is simple style. I chose 5 colour papers and fold in the middle every page. These will be A3 from A4. Then mature size in the centre of paper and drill it. Use pin and string. Start from centre. I will get 1 handbook. Second, this way is more complicated than the first on. I also use the paper clip to help paper not move. It's quite similar the first part. I mature paper into paper side 1-2 cm. Then make some symbol on paper and drill it.

I like the Second style, I think these looks more craft. Even used more time.
If I have more time. I want to create some fancy book such as put more small paper inside the book.
I really enjoy this workshop because I used to try making a book in this way but It doesn't work. Now I know some technique in a professional way. This helps me a lot. I want to use in my project and adapt with mind final outcomes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images