David Hockney&Experiment work

Today I researched the artist that I like. I find out some information about David Hockney. His work has various style such as drawing, pai...


Today I researched the artist that I like. I find out some information about David Hockney. His work has various style such as drawing, painting, photography. He always uses mix technique in his work such as drawing and painting, drawing and graphic, use simple shapes, typography. He uses fresh colour red, green, pink. That made his work more interesting.



I did some experimental that I get inspiration from his work. I took photos when I went to Northern Ireland in January. I took photos in the same place. For this experiment I try to connect these picture and use some empty space


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images