UI Kit Cos-1

After I researched the main thing for design and user behavior, I decided to redesign fashion brand that I like; Cos. Because I think ...



After I researched the main thing for design and user behavior, I decided to redesign fashion brand that I like; Cos. Because I think I happy with it. I love this brand because this brand is not only realising of fashion trends related businesses but also use art and design driving brand. Cos had exhibition like installation art to be some part of their project. The amazing project from Cos, that I like is CosxStudio Swine. The installation is very minimal. That present ephemeral material and delicated mist-filled 'blossoms' that disappear with touch the skin. This installation art is inspired me. it's touch my feeling. The ideas blossom disappear when contacting this skin is amazing and creative. I understanding they want other people to be part of this installation because prople can interaction and people can feeling with it.


Otherwise, brand can present their product in professional way. Because the exhibition quite minimal so their product is outstanding. Some of their product the colour is same with installation so I don't think it's good ideas because product is swllow in work.


when the blossom on contact with skin. These look amazing. Inside bubble has smoke. The result when outside bubble when it's disappear was fantastic.

I want to use some element of this exhibition into my FMP project which circle bloosom, intereact with user, etc .

Then I started to research more brand identity. I think I should remain brand indentity but add some element into the work. 

I started design wireframe and layout. First, I quite fail because I'm not plan the content, picture, font before. I feel I'm not happy with it. it's quite tough to start. So I improve it by back to basic. I see my old reaserched and write more what I like. I use that on my work. For today, I relised I should do more plan and scope my project. Anyways, I quite happy when I research more breand. Even it's not good at the end.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images