UI Kit Cos-2

After I started designed last week, Today I designer visual following the wireframe. Some of layout when I try to add any colour it's no...

After I started designed last week, Today I designer visual following the wireframe. Some of layout when I try to add any colour it's not be like my opinion so I change it. I don't like when I plan to start design but It's something wring so I have to change it again. Then, I focus on designed I use the colour following my moodboard and I still use the same font whole of my project. The font that I uses is Gotham. I think its's very simple font. It's quite easy when I use it on my work.  But sometime I really don't like it when the layout have lots of text, I use this font it looks very boring so I want to add something fancy into it. I designed font on my sketchbook in defferent way. I quite happy when I can see overall. I decided the same font but different style-Bold and added some shadow in front of the image. the result is quite amazing.

I will improve myself by think more plan before designing because I have to follow that design. It's also good for my future if I havr good direction before designing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images